Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ownership history – D. A. Rayner’s fleet!

I recently answered a message regarding Rayner designed boat(s) ownership history. 

As Francesca-Rose’s second owner, I had not given much thought to who owned the boat prior to me.  Since starting this project however, I’ve come to understand how others might feel differently.  As a matter of fact, I’m getting excited (well maybe excited is way too strong a word), about presenting prior boat ownership information on this site; at least until we can figure out a better way to present this information.

So, let’s start with my boat as an example.

Type

Number

Boat Name

Owner Name

Years Owned

Status

Nomad

12345

Francesca-Rose

Kenneth Butterly

2000-Present

Active

Nomad

12345

Pair-O-Docs

Jack

1970-2000

Sold

Nomad

12345

New

Dealer

1968-1970

Sold

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment