Friday, June 1, 2012

Rayner’s Boat’s For Sale…

FREE LISTINGS
I’ve created this page to help currant and future Rayner’s Boat owners connect.  Send me an email at kennethbutterly@sbcglobal.net describing the type of boat and brokerage or boat-list link to connect to.  Once the boat is sold, would appreciate some notification, so the entry can be promptly removed. Finally, the information displayed below was accurate at the time of entry - Ken. 
  • Corvette
  • Robinetta
  • Westcoaster
  • Westerly-22
  • Westerly-Nomad
  • Westerly-Windrush
  • Westerly-25
  • Westerly-30
Last updated: 03/07/2020

Press HERE to RETURN to Sailing Rayner’s Boats

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am searching for boat owners and I found this page...Thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgive me for the long delay in responding to your comment. I am pleased! Working to make it better!

      Delete
  2. Kenneth, I have a 1968 Nomad for sale in Port Townsend, WA. It is on a custom tandom axle trailer w/ brakes and has all rigging and such as well as a few extras like stainless water tank and a Dickenson diesel cookstove. Has single Volvo diesel engine. Great site you have. Thank you, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael,

    Sorry you're selling your Nomad. Do you have a craigslist, ebay or other ad I can link to?

    Ken

    ReplyDelete